Data protection of My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. This website therefore stores and processes data exclusively in accordance with the European data protection basic regulation (DSGVO). You as a user agree to the data processing in the sense of this declaration. The current version of the DSGVO can be found at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679
Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent technically necessary. Under no circumstances will the collected data be sold or passed on to third parties for other reasons.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
Data processing on the My Life Balance Germany Ltd & Co. KG websites
We automatically collect and store information in your server log files that your browser sends to us. These are:
- Browsertyp/ -version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request.
These data are not assignable for us to specific persons. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out.
This information remains on the pages of My Life Balance Germany Ltd. KG and will be stored on the server in a database by our hosting provider (All-Inkl.com – contract processing contract according to Art. 28 para. 3 Data Protection Basic Regulation DSGVO is available). These data are exclusively used by My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG websites. You can prevent this by setting up your browser so that no cookies are stored. The use of the platform is exclusively based on these regulations.
The Internet pages use so-called cookies in several places. They serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses.
Control over cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies at will. You can find out how here aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent the storage of cookies. However, you may then have to make some settings manually each time you visit a page and accept the impairment of some functions.
Right of access to information
You have the right at any time to information about the data stored concerning your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage. Information about the stored data can be obtained by anyone registered with My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG.
Use of the contact form
When using the contact form, we only collect personal data (individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or specifiable natural person) to the extent that you have made them available. We use your e-mail address only to process your request. Your data will then be deleted, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Use of the e-mail address for the sending of newsletters
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. The legal basis is then your consent pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. We store the data until your consent is revoked.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within seven days, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) In this respect we process the following data: Name, e-mail address, double opt status, IP address, date, time, GEO data at registration.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by clicking on the link email@example.com provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact data provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. You can find more information under “How do we use Newsletter2Go?
Use of the e-mail address for the sending of direct mail
Unless you have objected, we will use your e-mail address, which we have received in connection with the sale of a good or service, for the electronic transmission of advertising for our own goods or services similar to those you have already purchased from us. You can object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending us a message. You will find the contact details for exercising your objection in the imprint. You can also use the link provided for this purpose in the advertising mail.
How do we use Google Analytics?
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet. The legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, according to which the processing of personal data may also be carried out without the consent of the data subject if the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child. It is our legitimate business interest to evaluate user behaviour on this website. Your interests will be protected by the avoidance options we describe later and by anonymisation. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with the provider, thus ensuring our right to issue instructions to the provider. We delete the data after 14 months at the latest.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This allows IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001
How do we use Google Analytics Remarketing?
Our websites use the functions of Google Analytics Remarketing in conjunction with the cross-device functions of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
This feature allows you to link the advertising audiences created with Google Analytics Remarketing to the cross-device capabilities of Google AdWords and Google DoubleClick. In this way, interest-based, personalized advertising messages that have been adapted to you on one device (e.g. mobile phone) based on your previous usage and surfing behavior can also be displayed on another of your devices (e.g. tablet or PC).
With your permission, Google will link your web and app browsing history to your Google Account for this purpose. In this way, the same personalized advertising messages can be displayed on any device you sign in with your Google Account.
To support this feature, Google Analytics collects Google-authenticated user IDs that are temporarily linked to our Google Analytics data to help us define and create audiences for cross-device advertising.
You can opt-out of cross-device remarketing/targeting permanently by deactivating personalised advertising in your Google Account, following this link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The aggregation of the collected data in your Google Account is based solely on your consent, which you can give or withdraw to Google (article 6, paragraph 1, letter a, DSGVO). For data collection operations that are not merged into your Google Account (e.g. because you do not have a Google Account or because you have objected to the merging), the collection of data is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) DPA. The legitimate interest arises from the fact that the website operator has an interest in the anonymised analysis of website visitors for advertising purposes.
Further information and the data protection regulations can be found in Google’s data protection declaration at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en
Google AdWords and Google Conversion-Tracking
This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
As part of Google AdWords, we use what is known as conversion tracking. When you click on an ad served by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser places on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected through the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you don’t want to participate in tracking, you can opt-out of this use by slightly disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie on your web browser under User Preferences. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
The storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both his website and his advertising.
More information on Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking can be found in the data protection regulations of Google https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to allow cookies only in individual cases, to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Our website uses the visitor action pixel of Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) to measure conversion.
This allows us to track the behavior of site visitors after they have clicked on a Facebook ad to be directed to the provider’s website. This allows the effectiveness of the Facebook Ads to be evaluated for statistical and market research purposes and to optimize future advertising efforts.
The collected data is anonymous to us as the operator of this website, we cannot draw any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook Data Usage Policy. This allows Facebook to enable the placement of advertisements on pages of Facebook and outside of Facebook. This use of the data cannot be influenced by us as a site operator.
You can find further information on the protection of your privacy in the Facebook data protection notice https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
You can also disable the Custom Audiences remarketing feature in the Advertising Settings section of https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. You must be logged in to Facebook to do this.
How do we use Newsletter2Go?
How do we use YouTube videos?
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
When you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
How do we use VIMEO videos?
Our website uses plugins from the video portal Vimeo. The provider is Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA.
When you visit one of our sites equipped with a Vimeo plugin, a connection to the Vimeo servers is established. This tells the Vimeo server which of our pages you have visited. Vimeo also obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transferred to the Vimeo server in the USA.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, you allow Vimeo to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
How do we use Facebook plugins (Like-Button)?
Our pages integrate plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like Button” (“Like”) on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook “Like-Button” while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our Pages on your Facebook profile. This allows
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
How do we use Twitter?
Functions of the Twitter service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. By using Twitter and the “Re-Tweet” function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. Data is also transferred to Twitter in the process.
You can change your privacy settings on Twitter in the account settings at https://twitter.com/account/settings.
How do we use LinkedIn (Recommend-Button)?
Our pages integrate plug-ins from the social network LinkedIn of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter “LinkedIn”). You can recognize LinkedIn plugins by the LinkedIn logo or the “Recommend” button on our site. When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn thereby receives information that you have visited our site using your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn “Recommend-Button” while logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the content of our pages on your LinkedIn profile. This allows LinkedIn to associate your visit to our pages with your LinkedIn account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
How do we use Instagram?
Functions of the Instagram service are integrated on our pages. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA integrated.
If you are logged in to your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate your visit to our sites with your account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram.
In most cases, further links to the Amazon partner program are clearly recognizable, as they clearly refer to Amazon. Should this marking not be possible in some cases due to the textual nature of the link (e.g. in tables), such links are specially marked.
If you pay by credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, as part of the payment processing. You can find more information about the data protection of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. here https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG Services
If you use a service from one of the My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG websites, we would like to point out that for the purpose of easier processing of the contract, your e-mail, telephone number, name and address as well as the purpose of the contract will be saved. The data provided by you is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. Data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of the necessary data to our tax advisor to fulfil our tax obligations.
In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the tax law retention period (10 years).
Data processing is based on the legal provisions of Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit a (consent) and/or lit b (necessary for the fulfilment of the contract) of the DSGVO.
Integration of third-party services and content
It can happen that within this online offer third party content, such as videos from YouTube, map material from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics from other websites are integrated. This always presupposes that the providers of these contents (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) are aware of the IP address of the users. Without the IP address, they would not be able to send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content.
We make every effort to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only to deliver the content. However, we have no influence on this if the third-party providers store the IP address for statistical purposes, for example. As far as we are aware of this, we inform the users about it.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we would like to answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data at any time. If you have any questions which this data protection declaration could not answer or if you wish to receive more detailed information on any point, please contact My Life Balance Germany Ltd. & Co. KG.